Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What 7 years has done! (Caution this is a long post...hey it was 7 years worth of stuff!)

For you blogging pleasure...I have decided to share with you what we have done in our 7 years of being married.

(this should be intresting)
June 9th 2001
Married! WOOOOWOOO!
We were married at 8:20 in the morning (I know...and I would like to say sorry to all of you who got up so early to be there with us..we suck I know)
It was a great day!
We honeymooned to Las Vegas. We had a good time.
We made our home in Magna in a GETTO apartment....(sometimes we were even scared a little)
We made some really good friends this year! The Noels to be specific!

We traveled to Las Vegas a lot because it was cheap (thanks mom and dad for letting us use your condo all the time.)

We went boating a lot....snowmobiling a lot...and enjoyed our time together having no money.
Although we had no money we seemed to get away a lot, and we are still not sure how we managed that.

In 2002 we went to Vegas a lot twice with the Suckoski's (hey guys do you remember that time we left for vegas...and Dave told my boss I ate some bad meat? ha!)

I was a voluenteer for the 2002 Olympics. (Opening and Closing Ceremonies)


I think in 2002 Dave had a million jobs (okay maybe ont a million but it seemed like it.)

In 2003
Dave and I still made time to travel to Vegas (hey it was cheap for us.)
I went to Europe for 4 weeks with Dance. We went to Poland and Germany. I had the most amazing time, although I missed Dave so much it was a defining moment in my life.


Late 2003 we found out we were going to have a baby, and we dug our hole for our house.


In 2004 We finished our House (okay so this photo our house isn't finished yet..but you get the picture.)


July 10th 2004 we had our daughter Elle Makena




In Feb. 2005 Dave and I went on a 7 day cruise to the Mexican Riveria. Elle stayed home and spent time with both of her Grandmas.
In June 2005 My mom, my sister Jolyn, me and Elle went to San Fransico for 4 days.
In Nov. 2005 we went on a 7 day cruise with my family to the Carribean. Elle stayed with her Grandma Broadhead

In June 2006 We took Elle to Disneyworld. My parents went with. While we were gone we found out that Daves Grandma Gessel passed away. (talk about putting a damper on the happiest place in the world.)






In February 2007 Dave and I went on another trip cruise to the Mexican Riveria. Elle stayed with her Grandma Elaine.





In June 2007 We went to Disneyland with my Family.



So here we are in 2008 and if you are a current blog reader...you will know what we've been up to this year...so as not to drag this post on forever...if you can't remember what we've done this year..scroll down...read again....it should catch you up.

So 7 years have gone by..and I realized that we really like to travel a lot. But beyond the traveling we have had a good life. We enjoy just being together and watching our daughter grow. We couldn't be more blessed!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! I love this fun post! Lots of great pictures. Next time you go on vacation can I squeeze into you luggage?

The Boys & Nat said...

Happy 7 Years!!!! That is so awesome and you guys really have done a lot in that time. I'm so happy that you're happy!

Sarah said...

Yay for 2001 and meeting new friends. :)

I'm jealous of all of your travels. I'm dying to go on a trip anywhere that isn't Salt Lake!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Those pictures were so fun! I can't believe how FAST time has gone. I didn't even get our wedding pics digitally, did you? They weren't even using digital cameras "back then!"

Jennie said...

Hey Kandis! I made that crockpot recipe you left on my blog with the salsa and taco seasoning...YUM! It was delish! Thanks!

Post more recipes when you've got time :)

Elle Makena Broadhead said...

Grandma Elaine is a fat slut who fucks all the men in Magna and lied to your entire family to run off to Las Vegas to get fucked in her fat ass by strange men. Were you on the same celebrity cruise she was on while she cheated on your father and she read books about murderers as she talked about taking Terry's companies when he dies? Your kids will get herpes from old infested elaine!