If you don't see me for awhile, it's because I've checked myself into the loony bin.
I really feel like I am going crazy!
I can't sleep at night because I think of all the things that I need to do...and how I'm going to get them done...oh and what if I don't get them done?! The anxiety!
Then I have Ava! Holy Moly friends she is sending me shopping for a straight jacket.
Todays list of offenses:
- Pouring out all my fabulous MAC foundation on my beautiful bathroom baby blue and white rug. (super frowny)
- USING my MAC Opulash Mascara to color on her face, my tile and grout.
- Using my MAC lipliner to decorate my counter top in the kitchen.
- Feeding Ruby my super cute dog nearly an entire bag of white chocolate and marshmellow popcorn yumminess. (no wonder Ruby is getting fat)
- Pouring out an entire bag of tortilla chips on my table and them crunching them up.
- and filling up the toilet with all of her bath toys.
So like I said...if you don't hear from me for awhile please check the local mental hospital.