So after much debate and convincing I decided to take Elle into a modeling agency. They loved her, but I was apprehensive. They didn't try to sell me on anything as they are a legit agency but I just don't know.
That was two weeks ago.
I never called them back honestly because I hadn't decided what I was going to do.
Yesterday they called me.
They told me they are extremely interested in signing Elle.
I just don't know!
So I told them I would bring her back in on Thursday.
What would your concerns be if it were your child?
What kind of questions should I ask them?