Wednesday, September 22, 2010

FOR REAL!?

Oh I'm so bothered!
So there was this girl, I've never personally met her, but she booked a session with me.
Then she had to cancel.
THEN she re booked GREAT!
I checked with her last week to make sure we were still on for a shoot with her and her husband.
YES we are!
I emailed her earlier today to see if we could shoot a tad bit earlier, cause it's getting darker earlier.
AND SHE CANCELS.

She says she's a photographer herself and really likes my work and ideas and compositions, but then takes stabs saying "my husband says......" (insert criticizing remarks) blah blah blah!
The thing that she booked a SATURDAY!
I booked others after her who I could have booked for this Saturday.
I really should start charging a cancellation fee!

OH OH OH!!!! I'M SO MAD!


UPDATE:
So I'm now glad she cancelled...wanna know why? BECAUSE I BOOKED TWO SHOOTS FOR SATURDAY!
One evening family shoot, and one afternoon newborn!
HA! I'll show her huh?! *wink*

No comments: