Sunday, November 7, 2010

Blog Stats..holy cow!

So blogger has this cool feature that I didn't know about and I found it last week.
It's the stats feature.
In the last month this blog has had 3,224 hits...WHAT????
I know not that much cool stuff has happened in the last month here...but apparently I'm getting a lot of traffic.
SO I want to know who is looking in.

SO here is what I want to hear from you.
Who are you?
How did you get here?
Where are you from?
What would you like to see me post here on this fabulous life of a blog?

So leave me a comment...I love meeting new people!

XOXO

4 comments:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Well, you get a visitor from MN at least twice a week...or more!

Mandi said...

Don't know if you remember me from the clogging world. Mandi (Naylor) Sanchez now. I saw your blog from Sherrie Staley. I live in west Valley now. I have a blog if you would like to see it. Let me know. Mandi ps your family is adorable.

Amanda said...

We went to the same high school but I think you graduated the year before I went there. I know Danielle Stroh Sturgill from Texas. I love your photography and that is what led me over here. Hope you don't mind. Also I'm here in Utah.

Lindsay Chipman said...

My name is Lindsay. I'm from bluffdale Utah and I am a blog stalker and found your blog through a friends. And I just noticed some one else posted that you were a clogger so now I am interested in who you clogged with. I clogged from about 10 years old until my college days with 2 different groups.
So yeah there you go.
Lindsay.
Lindsayandboys.blogspot.com