Wednesday, June 15, 2011

10 years!

On June 9th I celebrated my 10 year anniversary!
I'm the luckiest ever!
Dave is the bestest husband I could ever ask for.
He loves me regardless of my many....MANY ...many flaws.
And I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful dude as my husband.

We celebrated our 10 year actually back in February when we spent 11 blissful days on a cruise.  So we just went to dinner and a movie on our actual anniversary.  And all is good!

Big year this year eh? Turned 30, 10 year anniversary, what's next gray hair? I hope not!

1 comment:

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Happy Happy HAPPY Anniversary!!
10 years is GREAT!!! :)

It still doesn't seem that we are old enough to be out of school that long, or be married that long... also, I think you look GREAT for 30 :) and I say bring on the gray hair...I've earned it.

((HUGS))