Thursday, September 1, 2011

2nd Grade? ALREADY?!!!

I seriously can't believe I have a second grader.  WHERE DOES TIME GO?!

Although I wish Elle didn't have to go to school and she could hang out with me all the time (just because I'm selfish that way), I am thrilled with her teacher this year.

Her teacher and I have been friends since Junior High!
I never in a million years thought my child would be taught by my friends (outside church that is).

Not only is she my friend, but she is a fabulous teacher.  Like I said...BEYOND THRILLED!

Staying true to tradition I had to take the DOOR STEP pictures of Elle before she went off to the 'new school'.   Yes we got a new school this year and it's is super nice.  Elle already loves it!

Enjoy these few pictures of Elle...TRENDY AS EVER!

XOXO





2 comments:

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

Oh my goodness, she could fit HERSELF in that bag! I like her corkscrew curls!
Tell "Stinky" Uncle Sean says hello!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

So cute! I love the hair too! That must have taken you forever! I am happy that she got a teacher that you love - that sure makes the year!