Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Prince Charming

I am so proud of my handsome hubby!  He will be finally graduating with his bachelors degree in business in just a few short weeks.  It seems like he has been in school forever.  
I am so proud of him and his decision to finish school. 
For how much school he has completed he could have been a doctor (well close).
He has his Journeyman's Electrical license and that is 4 years of school plus work hours, now his 4 year business degree.  So I am one proud wife!

The mister wants to also go on a vacation in June to celebrate, but we are not sure where we want to go.  Any suggestions?  We want to go somewhere warm and tropical.  

Anyway I am proud of my handsome man!


1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

You are right - he has worked so hard. But I also think that half of that degree goes to you too - all of the hours spent being a single mommy is very hard and tough. Congrats to BOTH of you!