Monday, April 19, 2010

I know....I know I'm behind!

I realized that I never posted our easter pictures!

On Saturday prior to Easter in-between conference we dyed some Easter Eggs. I bought a dozen white eggs from the store, but we also dyed some of our "farm fresh" brown eggs.  (Yes we have chickens!)
And the brown ones dyed really cool!

On Easter we had our annual Easter Egg hunt in the "George Park".  
I'm not kidding when I say we had oodles of eggs.  
I personally filled over 600 eggs!  NO JOKE!



XOXO 
Oh...and P.S Jesus Lives!

Oh and..... don't forget about my Matilda Jane Trunk Show!

2 comments:

Janae said...

Um, I super love Ava's hair. I'm oozing with envy. Lucky, lucky pretty girl. :D

Nae

Mary Ann Carlile said...

600 eggs. Holy moly! Their Easter dresses sure are cute!