Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More Tummy Talk

So yesterday (tuesday) I was sooooooooooooooooooo (breath) ooooooooooooo swollen!
I looked like I could have been about 4 months pregnant.
And my belly was really hard and when I pushed on it, it hurt so bad. OWIE!

Anyway I didn't want to be a whiner, but I told my mom and sister about it.  They told me "call the doctor...you paid a lot of money for this surgery and that is what he is there for."  But I didn't want to.
BUT my sisters mom-in-law works for the surgeon so she called her...anyway short of the long...I went into the doctors office.

He poked my belly with a really long needle to try to get fluid out of my belly.
He didn't have any luck.....so they took me back to the operating room and put back in a drain to allow my belly to drain.

I now look maybe 12 weeks pregnant....so the swelling is going down.

I can't wait till my belly is FLAT...eeek!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouchie! I hope that you do/will post before and after pictures of your tummy.
I'm a friend of Michelle's and I really like to follow your blog- I hope that you don't mind. I hope that you are feeling well!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Sounds painful. Hang in there. I'm sure it's quite the process...