Saturday, October 11, 2008

A new Motto!


We had a Super Saturday today with our Relief Society, it was a lot of fun. One of the projects that I did was a hanging frame with a piece of glass that had the words
"Only things eternal will stand the test of time". When I saw it I feel in love with it, and I knew I wanted to have that as my new life motto. It seems fitting for what is going on around me, and what is going on in the world today.
It seems like as the world is crashing down around us, and families everywhere are being torn apart, being strong and having the faith that my family can be strong enough to withstand this time...this life....because we are Eternal.
It gives me great hope to know that we will be okay, that we will make it through all the turmoil that is going on. So today and forever in my home will hang the sign that says "Only things eternal will stand the test of time." Hopefully we all can remember that, as we move forward to the days ahead!

No comments: