Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am so impressed with myself!

SOOOOOOOOOO....my little sis her daughter is a pageant girl, and she will competing in a big pageant in September.  One of the photo competitions for this pageant is an "ad".  My sis came up with this idea and I did the work.
I am so impressed with how this ad turned out, and how it really looks vintage.  I want to do more of these.  Don't you think it would be cute doing an old doll ad, or something really girly.....of your girl...(or my girls) and having it hung in their bedrooms?  I think it would be awesome.

Anyway...enjoy my latest creation!

XOXO

7 comments:

Sovic Clan said...

Love it!!!

Mike and Michelle said...

It looks totally professional! I love it! Super cute!

Kristi said...

What a cute idea! It looks great!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

A really great idea! Cute!

mattandheather said...

Very cute idea, and you did a great job! I wish I had a little girl to do vintage with :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!! I would love to do something like this for each of my girls. How about an Alice in Wonderland with a handmade bunny? ooohhh! I know...Wes is going to be making costumes this year and I would love to have their pictures taken when they are done!!!

Marinda said...

that is really cute! i am impressed!