Sunday, October 7, 2012

MUOT

In July I applied to be on the board for the Miss Utah's Outstanding Teen Program.
I never in a million years thought this crazy girl would be considered.
But then I got news that I was selected to be on the board and I would be in charge of the Special Events and Workshops.  SWEEET! Official pageant party planner and fun do-er!
YES!!!!

WELL we just had our pageant! And it was the best ever!
We had 23 amazing girls who bring such joy and life to our program.
We are so thrilled with how they did and excited for this new year with our program.

Because of the pageant I haven't posted for the last 3 days.
So don't think I became lame again and just decided not to pst anymore because that would be lame.
And I am far from lame. BWAHHHHHHAAA!

XOXO

1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Fun for you! I bet you did an awesome job too.