Friday, January 25, 2013

Do the best you can do

I am often reminded of how often I fail.
I hate failing.  But I know that failure is part of the human experience.
So I'm trying to learn patience when it comes to this.
What I have to keep reminding myself is that I am doing the best I can do.

Sometimes that is all we can do, is do our very best.

Do the best with what you have been given, with what cards you have been dealt and with what discouragements and set backs you are faced with.
Sometimes we fail...seriously major fail....but it's okay as long as you try harder next time or as long as you can say I did my best with what I could do.

So as long as I am doing my best with what I have been given and what is best for me, my family, my business and my friends then it will be okay.

Don't let the fear of failure stop you from doing big, great and totally awesome things.

Sometimes we fail...when we do ask the Lord...."what can I do better?" or if you've done all you can do, He will pick up the rest.

Hang in there... {I say this to myself...and to all of you who need to hear this} brighter days are ahead.


1 comment:

Heidi said...

It's funny to me that you wrote about failing because I'm in the middle of writing a blog about that myself. And it's true! It's okay to fail.