Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Elle

For the last month and a half Elle has really become her own person.  And what I mean by that is that she has gained so much independence.  She no longer wants to do things she used to do.
For example, she wants to do her own hair, and take baths alone.  Up until this point she totally loved playing in the bath with her sister, but now...noway.

She has been listening to more "pop"-ish music instead of disney and wanting to watch all the big disney shows like Jessie, and Shake It Up more and more.  She also decided that she wanted to look cool and get bangs.  I guess bangs are the in thing right now for girls at her school.

SO I made her think about it for a month.
She still wanted them.
So she got them.

She loves them and likes to show them off.  My big girl Elle.
I adore her and I'm so grateful I'm her momma.

No comments: