Thursday, June 13, 2013

Catching Up.

So I have a lot of catching up to do.

In April we went to Disneyworld.
We took my parents with us and then my little sister and her family decided to go with us too.  It was fun to have them all there.
We stayed at the Disney's Old Key West resort in a Villa.  It was super nice and oodles of fun.
We went to the different parks every day we were there.  We got the Disney Dining plan so we took full advantage of all the yummy eats.  We made sure to do several Character Dinners/Lunches/Breakfast.  It was a ball.  I gained 4 pounds in 1 week.  It took about 2 weeks to get off those 4 pounds.

But we had a blast!

I had my 3rd Photography Retreat June 3-7th in Salt Lake City and it was a blast.  I rented a beautiful home downtown Salt Lake City and had all our meals (besides breakfast) catered.  It was so worth it.
I met some amazing women and I feel so blessed to have them in my life now.

I have been able to get closer with my cousin Kassie who I spent years not knowing and it has been so wonderful.  Kassie came to my photography retreat as she is a photographer too and I feel that we grew closer together because of that.

I turned 32 on June 3rd and I got to celebrate with the women at my retreat.  That was awesome.  They all pitched in and got me the most awesome cake that had a replica (life size) model of my camera on top.  It was amazing.

On June 9th Dave and I celebrated 12 years of being married.  I am so grateful for him.  I am more in love with him now then I have ever been.  I feel so blessed.

Yesterday June 12th, I went back into my surgeon to have a revision of my tummy tuck and a few little touch ups.  My tummy tuck just wasn't as tight as my surgeon or I wanted so he did a revision for me.  So today I am really sore and I kinda just want to crawl into a hole.  HOWEVER Dave and I were looking at before pictures from November and it's amazing the difference.  I am glad I have done it.

Anyway that is my catch up...hopefully I will be better about blogging....but for now I am saying goodnight...I feel my valium kicking in and I might start typing things that could be embarrassing.

XOXO

No comments: