Sunday, June 23, 2013

Travel Plans

We have been seriously blessed with such great fortune over the last few years.

I am so blessed to have a business that allows us to be able to travel and enjoy things in life that we never thought we would be able to do.

I am excited in October to be able to once again take my family to Maui to spend 10 days.
We will be staying in the same beautiful condo (or one in the same resort) as we did last time.
I am so blessed to have clients all over and to be able to travel to photograph them.
I also feel richly blessed to be able to mentor photographers too.  I will be doing some mentoring sessions while we are in Hawaii as well.

I have to thank my Heavenly Father for giving me the ability to do these things.
I can't wait for what the rest of the year brings us!

No comments: