Saturday, February 27, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

Wahooo! Our super awesome friends Tanya and Nick invited us to go to Vegas with them last week. We had a splendid time! Okay it was more then splendid it was
hecka awesome!
Even though I adore/love my awesome kidlets it was so good to get away and have some grown up time. Thanks to my super great parents who watched my goats!
I didn't take near enough pictures and now I really regret it!
Dave and I went down a half a day before our friends (sheesh work...bwahhha)

So In Cabo San Lucas there is this place called Cabo Wabo...and they have the BEST "Waburrito"! (the hubs and I have to visit Cabo Wabo every time we go to Cabo San Lucas) The mister and I were so so SO excited to find out that a Cabo Wabo opened up in Vegas! So we decided that is where we wanted to eat dinner the first night! Friends I am here to warn you...it might have the same name...it might be owned by the same person...but it is NOT the same! The food wasn't near as good and they don't have the WABURRITO! I was so sad! (Big crocodile tears!)
After the sadness of the not so Cabo Wabo experience we went back to the condo and had ice-cream and watched a movie and feel asleep on the couch. Yes we are slightly lame!
The next day we got a headstart on our pals (they had family stuff for a few hours) and we headed out to do some window shopping and some eating!
For lunch we went to Serendipity! YUM! I've always wanted to go to the New York one...but I have yet to go....but I will!
Our friends met up with us later and we walked about a year again!
(Word to the Wise..while walking...don't look down!)
Later that evening we ate at the Paris! BONJOUR!

The next day we woke up and attended a session at the Las Vegas Temple! It sure is nice to have friends that have the same ideals! Then we did more walking...and eating...a rollercoaster ride, some shopping, more eating, and more walking!

We had a lot of fun and made some fun memories! (Hey Nick and Tanya...remember that time when we were driving home and you slowed down to let us pass? That was fun! bwahhhaa!)
Three words...."I heart You!"

Enjoy the few pictures that I did take!
XOXO









6 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend. I love that staircase where you guys took pictures. It's beautiful!

Danielle said...

i assume you're talking about the 'literature' that covers the sidewalks / streets on the strip. HAHA. i remember the first time i went there i almost died when i saw that stuff. talk about a shock!!

so glad you had fun - some time away from home, no matter where you go, is so important!

Sarah said...

Fun!! I'm glad you got to go and have a great weekend. And I'm glad you stopped by on your way. Love ya!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Fun stuff! And you and Dave "coordinate!" Did you plan that?! See you next week!

3 Men & a Lady said...

I love getaways like that! And the frozen hot chocolate is SOOOO good, huh? Looks like you guys had a blast!

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

we had a great time!!! and am ready to go back you guys are awsome and we heart you too! Oh by the way driving slow is good for everyone!