Monday, August 31, 2009

I love these two!

I know I've said it like a bazillion times...but I LOVE these two girls! I seriously think I am the luckiest momma in the entire world. I get even a little misty just thinking about my two miracles. I just think how I shouldn't even have one child, and how the Lord has blessed me with two....it is amazing to me....and quit honestly I feel sometimes so unworthy to be in charge of such choice spirits. However I feel so amazingly honored and blessed!

I just adore being their Mom!

Here are a few recent pictures of my girlies!










4 comments:

Dustin and Erika said...

Ava is getting so big! She looks so much different now. Both girls are beautiful!

Ashley Barnum said...

Your girls are SO photogenic! Such beautiful kids.

Leah said...

Too cute. =) They are dolls.

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Cute pics! You are a great photog!