Friday, March 12, 2010

Can You Feel The Love?

I never allowed anonymous comments on my blog and a while ago I was messing around with the settings and decided to allow those incognito comments on my blog.  BAD DECISION!  So now that setting is changed.
I deleted the comment but not before I got a nice copy of what was said.

This is what was said
"you call your blog my seriously amazing life, you are so full of yourself. you always thought your life was so much better then everyone elses and you were so much cooler then everyone else.  well news flash you were never that cool and you still aren't. you are so (insert naughty four letter word here) full of yourself.  nobody cares about your life or you. you were never amazing and you still aren't!"


WOWZA kind words huh?

So this is what I would like to say to anonymous

Dear Lame-o McGee,
If you don't like my blog, and my life why do you feel the need to read it?  I am assuming we went to school together or danced together cause that is my only past....so since I have been out of school for a long time and I haven't danced for years I am assuming you still have a lot of growing up to do.  So how about this, instead of worrying about my seriously amazing life...how about you get one of your own.  When you criticize someone...how about you get the balls to say who really you are.
That's all!

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

Wow. Some people really need to get a life and stop worrying about those around them. This person is obviously jealous of you and the fact that you are happy with your life. I love your comment back!

Katey said...

I can't believe people! I had a blog staker that liked to leave me refreshing comments like this. So I changed my settings as well! I finally tracked who it was (I really knew but got conformation of it) when I added a counter. It allowed me to see who came to my blog at what time. T'was very easy to catch them after that! But really, you do have a seriously amazing life. Don't let the haters get you down!

Danielle said...

wow, that's a little bit hilarious (in a cruel way). people are lame.

mh said...

Go Kandis! I can't believe someone wrote that. Seriously! They are just jealous, and apparently they have been for a long time! You rock!

Unknown said...

CRAZY! This person should spend less time reading blogs and more time learning how to grammatically articulate complete sentences. The very least this person could have done is elaborate on your "not-so-amazing" status. We would have preferred to read something really juicy. (ha, ha) Anyway, you're awesome Kandis...and amazing! BTW, you do remember my maiden name is McGee, right?!! But believe me...I would never write anything this retarded. I'd rather just blame the messy butter bucket on you. Ha, ha, ha. Love ya.