Thursday, March 4, 2010

So Sweet...Best Buddies!

I am blessed to have as my back yard neighbors my little sister!  Her daughter is a year younger then my Elle, but you would never guess it!  Elle and Lexi are BEST FRIENDS...if you ask them they 
say "Best Buddies".  They act more like sisters then not!  
Well Alexa does pageants and there is a category for Best Friends in the Photogenic portion.  So my sis asked if I would take some pictures of these two little rug-rats! Of course I said yes! 
So here a some of my favorites!

XOXO

6 comments:

Jaimie said...

Cute Cute Girls. And you take amazing pictures.

Lindsey said...

You are an amazing photographer! Those girls look great!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Super cute pics! The colors are so vibrant and pretty.

Tabitha said...

I absolutely LOVe these pix Kandis! Seriously you are so talented and amazing with your ideas and photography!!! I can't wait for out photo shoot, love ya girl:)

Sarah said...

Precious!

team wilson said...

These are darling Kandis! I just love them!