Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kindness from a friend!

With Dave gone for business, and one princess sick with sinus and ear infections and another princess sick with RSV I am slightly overwhelmed.  So I walked over to my parents to visit for an a few minutes to come home to find that someone had left a gift card for take-out in my door...with no name on it.
A few minutes later I got a text from a very dear and special friend saying "I left you dinner in your door, It sounds like you could use it today."
She made my day and brought me to tears!
Love you! 
XOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You definatly deserve to be taken care of. I remember when I found out Lil has RSV and needed to go to Primarys... I was an emotional wreck and you came over immediatly and helped clean my kitchen and take my mind off of things.
Plus, when I was the compassionate service coordinator you were one of the only ones who always offered to bring meals to people, or said yes when I asked. You're a very gracious, giving person and I wish I were there to do something nice for you!

Mary Ann Carlile said...

You certainly deserve it!

Amanda said...

Lucky girl. What a great friend.