Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Indulge

I'm not going to lie, I like to indulge in some pretty frivolous things.  For examples, baths.  Seriously.  I love me a good bath.  I will spend money on pretty perfumed bubbles, and bath salts, and bath bombs and  creams, and scrubs.  I enjoy soaking in a hot bath with a book and my bubbles. 
I find no shame in admitting that it's one of my indulgences. 
Maybe this is because baths are some of the only alone time I can get.
I think it's good for the soul to have something that you can indulge in that may seem frivolous but makes you feel good.  For me, it's a bath.  


Now totally off that subject here's a few recent photos of my littles. 

I had to take some photos of this little romper Ava is wearing for a boutique designer and I attempted it 3 times with Ava and she hated it.  So I had to bribe her with a trip to build a bear.  Well It worked. 


The pictures of Elle, well she got grounded and part of her "punishment" was I needed to take some photos of this dress for a boutique and I didn't want to hear her complain.  

Both tactics worked. 

I'm a mean mom!















1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Cute pics of the girlies! I'm sad I didn't get to see them while I was out - it's so hard trying to see everyone in three days:( I love baths too! But I can only take them "all natural" because all of the smelly, perfumy fun stuff gives me UTI's now. TMI?!