Thursday, July 2, 2009

Locked out!

Attention Private Bloggers....

Hello friends, have you been wondering why I don't comment on your blog? Are you a private blogger here is why....I CAN'T READ YOUR BLOG. YES....I simply can't log into read your blogs...I don't know why but it won't let me. So would you be ever so kind and re-send an invite to me? I would love to read what you are doing...cause I miss your bloggity guts!
{family that means you too!}
kandieice@hotmail.com (don't worry this email is only used for blogging and facebook only....nothing else!)
Thanks so much you're swell!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Carlile said...

I just sent you another invite. I have that kandisb@gmail.com email that can read my blog. Just an FYI, I believe that if you want to read people that use blogspot.com for their blogs, you can only temporary use your email address that is NOT a gmail. Because obviously gmail wants you to sign up for their email addresses. So they will let you use your hotmail and other ones, but only for a short time. Probably why you can't read blogs anymore! You may want to start using your kandisb@gmail one?