Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thought for Thursday!

"It's a longer way back if you've burned your bridges."

There have been many times in my life where I have burned a few bridges...some I burnt down on purpose....some I put gasoline on and someone else lit the fire...some bridges have burnt down out of selfishness, and others out of malice. Some have burnt because of anger and others because of sadness. A few have ignited because of jealousy and a few because of fear. Even some bridges have burned and I didn't even know I lit them.

Sometimes I have been standing on the opposite end of the bridge and seen it crash down in flames in front of my very eyes. Even a few I've been standing on and I've had to run to safety away from injury.

However where I stand today I realize that 90% of those bridges burned were unnecessary and I regret it. From time to time I can see some being built back up....Some the foundation is strong and sturdy others are weak and unsafe.

If I have burned a bridge between you and me I indeed hope that we can start building that bridge back up!

Love your Face!

No comments: