Sunday, September 9, 2012

A few thoughts.

I have always loved a good quote.  I don't know if it's the wanna be poet in me that I know I would never be or the sappy person I am.

But I have a few quotes I have came across that I just simply have to share. (to the few people who actually read my blog)

"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes."
-Harold B. Lee

"If you want your children to improve, let them overhear the nice things you say about them to others."
-Dr. Haim Ginott

"The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children."
-Elaine Hefner

And then there is this one that I adore in every single way!
I hope I can be the type of mom who my children watch.


And you know how much I love to laugh...well I am hoping I never grow old then.



No comments: