Sunday, September 30, 2012

Home from Vacay

I just got home about 2 hours ago from a 8 day vacation.  It was lovely!
We had a glorious time!
HOWEVER!
I gained nearly 6 pounds on our cruise!
6 pounds.
I would like to personally thank the Chocolate Melting Cake that I could not pass up every night.
Actually one night after dinner I said this...and I quote "I WILL NOT EAT THE CHOCOLATE MELTING CAKE TOMORROW NIGHT" That was the biggest lie I have ever told.  I couldn't hold back, I ate the cake.  I would be hanging my head shamefully but that cake was so good.
So I am back home and back on the wagon again.  Hopefully those pounds will come off as fast as I put them on.


When we got home we were greeted by our beautiful girls who missed us so much.  All Ava wanted to do was hug me, and let's face it...I loved every moment of the hugging.
It is bliss holding my babies.
They are now currently in the bath and chose dad over me for this task so I decided to take some time to blog.

There is nothing like home.
I walked it and it smelt wonderful, just like home.
It's great to be home.

No comments: