Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm a Proud Momma!

I must admit that I am one proud momma! I personally think my girls are the most adorable girls in the entire world. I don't really care how cute your girls might be...but mine beats them by a whole lot. Okay so that was mean..but I am mean, but it's how this momma feels today...so bug off!

So here are some recent pictures of the cutest 11 week old baby in the entire world! Feel free to comment on how adorable she is, just to re-affirm what we already know! ( I am pretty sure at this point you are really jaded and calling me some fantastically lovely names!)

Isn't she so cute?! Don't be jealous I am sure your kids are cute too...but pretty sure not as cute as mine. Okay...I'll stop...your kids are way cute too..you happy now?!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I will agree... and your kids ARE cuter than mine (I can say that because I haven't actually seen or met them yet! For all I know, they could be butt-ugly! I sure hope not though!) I think your girls are so so pretty!