Saturday, February 14, 2009

Loves of my life!

I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful little family. Even though things aren't always easy they are so worth it!
First of all my great girls! Elle is so awesome, and so much fun. She is such a big helper, and loves her little sis. Elle is true pink all the time....all girl!

Ava...our miracle! Wow I can't even begin to express how grateful to my Heavenly Father to blessing us with Ava. After we were told that there was noway that we would have anymore children of our own...we got pregnant with Ava. Just in the two short months she has been with us we have been so blessed. We can't wait to see her little personality develop.

And best of all is my cute husband. Dave is so great. Although there is times where I want to push him out of bed...or the car...or out of many other fast moving transportation modes...I LOVE HIM!
He cares so much about me. I love all the corkey things about him. Like how he eats BOAT LOADS of candy and never gains any weight. (And when I say boat loads...that is the truth...really BOAT LOADS) How he starts random conversations, and how he says the words Battery and Anthony. I adore his corse/horse hair..that seems to grow at an astonishing rate...HELLO FRO. I love the way he laughs when he finds something truly funny, and the way he tears up when he is being sensitive. So to you Dave...Thank You for loving me beyond life, for stealing my scale, for emailing michelle, for putting up with ed...for letting me spend obscene amounts of money on skincare and makeup, and clothes, and shoes, and clothes, and makeup...and other stuff that I haven't told you about. Thank You for letting me drag you to chick flicks, and not dragging me to car shows. Thank You for going to work everyday so I get to play dress up with the girls...Thank You for letting me tell you NO so many times...and not getting upset. I am really so blessed and excited to get to spend eternity with you. LOVE YOU!








Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Aw, this was sweet!

I love the way Dave says, "battery", but I never noticed the way he says "Anthony"!

Krystal said...

you are the cutest wife ever! And your girls... well, of COURSE they are darling... wouldn't expect anything less from you!