Thursday, July 1, 2010

OH AVA!!!

This morning I went to answer my phone and the second I turned around I found Ava had decided to color her face! So I quickly grabbed my camera to capture her mischief! 
How can you not love that face?!

XOXO

an after the post comment.
I just want everyone to know that I DID NOT retouch this picture.  It was quickly taken while I was on the phone to my friend and I turned on my flash which I only use when I have to.  This is why her eyes are more vibrant.  However if you truly know Miss Ava...you would know her eyes are indeed bright and blue...and bright...and bright.
I would like to ask that if you would like to make a comment do so under a "real" name.  If I don't know you...then don't leave comments questioning my judgment or the way I post pictures of my children.  If you have to post under an alias then you shouldn't be posting at all. AMEN!

5 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

It's amazing how fast they can get into stuff at this age! Jayne is doing the same kinds of stuff, except she mostly colors on the walls. Cute picture!

Janae said...

People suck.

Mary Ann Carlile said...

What a darling picture! You're right - her eyes are such a bright blue! We miss her!

mattandheather said...

This really is a beautiful picture of Ava! I love it! Her eyes are amazing and I loved how you were able to capture them in this photo! She is so adorable and a stinker :)

Jaimie said...

Adorable! I love the slightly guilty look in her eyes. What a cutie! My daughter recently drew up and down her legs with a Sharpie. It's times like that when instead of getting upset you just have to take a picture and laugh at it. :)