Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Family Photos

I have a hard time wanting to have any photos taken of myself since Ed.  I hate being at family functions and having pictures taken of myself.  I get so much guff from family too about it.  
Many may not understand why it is so hard for me and honestly I don't really want to get into it.  But I nearly cry every time I see myself in photographs. 
BUT I knew my family needed family photos. 
My dear friend Natalie who is a fabulous photographer too knows of my worry.
And when she asked me to photograph her family in exchange she would photograph mine I expressed my concern to her.  She was so great about really making me feel comfortable and trying to find the most flattering poses for me.
I'm grateful that she was so thoughtful to be aware of my insecurities. 

Enjoy some of my favs. 
And a big thanks to Nat.  I love ya!
























6 comments:

Janet Eyring said...

Awesome Kandis!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these photos. You look beautiful! Also, they really reflect your family's heart and creativity!

Amanda said...

Cute family pictures Kandis. Perfect.

Unknown said...

Love these!

The Barnum Family said...

I'm a camera dodger too! These turned out so great though. I love the vibrant colors and it looks like you guys had so much fun getting messy in the kitchen!

BeLoVed AiMeE said...

Kandis you're beautiful. I get it. But you're still beautiful. The pictures turned out amazing! What a precious treasure to have those memories forever. <3